Ratings for Dr. Robert B. Polisky

This is a very arrogant Dr. He has been a Doctor long enough where he feels he does not need to listen to his patient. Probably for the most part, what he does this would be true. However, once you get to that point for the complexities I tried to stress and your Dr. dismisses you as if though you were a child it is quite infuriating. And, If that were not enough when I tried to persuade him to look at the side effects of a drug I am taking he would only verify what was provided from the drug company. I explained there are literally tens of thousands of posts on the internet that are exactly the same as mine and he would not even entertain the possibility that it were true. Another Western Doctor not willing to further their education- how sad!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

VERY CARING DOCTOR. I have never felt rushed, have had several office visits and in office surgery.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2012

Hello, I just had my appointment with Dr. Robert Polisky and I could not be happier. I was rererred to him from a friend whos most of her family sees Dr. Polisky. I barely had to wait and saw the doctor almost immediatey. All I can say is wow, ive never been more satisfied with seeing any other doctor. Dr.Polisky is extremely intelligent and is also VERY nice and compassionate, carefully explaining all of the questions I had without rush. I would like to thank Elk Grove Dermatology and all of the staff who were also very nice, and professional. I would absolutely reccomend anyone seeking a dermatologist to give this place a try..

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012

I'm so frustrated with doctors in general, I generally EXPECT them to screw up. Dr. Polisky is a rare exception. Caring, and very capable.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2006

I waited 45 minutes after the time of my appointment. Although I told them what my problem was when I made the appointment, I had to explain again what my problem was. He said he couldn't do any thing for me today and told me I would have to make another appointment. He then told me he could fix my wrinkles with some kind of injection treatment. I told him I was 67 years old and earned my wrinkles and was not interested in getting rid of them. I said I came for a skin problem not a sales pitch for wrinkles. He then turned and walked out of the room. He then had the nerve to bill $70.99 for the appointment.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2006

Dr. Robert B. Polisky's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1981)

Top Hospitals in Elk Grove Vlg, IL