Ratings for Dr. David A. Radke

Dr. Radke was recommended by my Orthopedic Surgeon after he told me that my neck and back problems did not require surgery. A couple weeks later I felt much better, and a month later I was pain free. In the two years since then Dr Radke has also helped me with an ankle problem, and a dislocated rib. I didn't even know that it was possible to dislocate a rib. But when it popped back in place the pain went away immediately.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

I was EXTREMELY skeptical of chiropractors and I'm a very anxious person. Dr. Radke was highly recommended by my M.D. I've only had two appointments with Dr. Radke, but my confidence in him outweighs my anxiety...and he's already helping me after only 2 visits. :) He's incredibly kind and patient...and he has a great sense of humor, too! He explains things thoroughly and in such a way that it's reassuring. I now know why my M.D. recommended him! Additionally, his staff is excellent! They are prompt and very kind and professional.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

Dr. Radke is extremely knowledgeable and honest. I know he would not attempt a procedure unless he knew it would be successful. Great "Bedside Manner" and very considerate. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2012

Absolutely the very best back pain doc. I highly recommend him and several family members have gone to him also. Anyone with back/neck/shoulder/leg pain will be amazed at how much better he can make them feel.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011

Dr. David A. Radke's Credentials

• National College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1987)