Ratings for Dr. Marc A. Cohen

I saw him for a second opinion. Was lucky that I did. Previous orthopedic surgeon i saw wanted to do a bigger unnecessary surgery. Dr cohen was able to do minimally invasive surgery instead. I recovered quickly and feel so much better. Pain is no longer there and it is such an amazing relief.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Spine institute really helped me with my neck and back pain and their staff is extraordinary

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Had spine surgery with dr cohen and i would recommend him to anyone considering it

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

DR MARC COHEN SAVED MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM A COMPLETELY NEW PERSON DUE TO THIS MAN!!!!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

What a fantastic orthopedic spine surgeon dr cohen is I am beyond happy with him and his operation on me

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

I printed out the paperwork online from their website and filled it out on my own time before going to my appointment so I had everything already done and I was the first one in to see Dr. Cohen and he was just beyond amazing. So honest, patient, professional, caring, calm, helpful, knowledgable..... just great. Doctors like him are very hard to find. And on top of it, he trained at Hospital for Special Surgery in New York which is the #1 orthopedic school in the country. Can't get better.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

minimally invasive surgery with dr cohen gave me life again, i was always in pain, crying almost every day from the pain, and after the surgery it was life changing

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

This is by far the most professional doctor and staff I have ever experienced in my life. Definitely consider them for any neck or back pain. You won't regret it.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

I had a great experience with the Spine Institute staff and Dr. Cohen. I had a fusion surgery on my neck and it is unbelievable how much better I feel. I no longer have that terrible pain going down my arm.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

feeling a lot better after minimally invasive surgery

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Dr. Marc A. Cohen's Credentials

• Finch U Of Hs/Chicago Med Sch, North Chicago Il 60664 (Grad. 1981)

GHI