You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Willard Niemi

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

Dr. Niemi worked with me on my Achilles tendonitis. After wearing a boot and physical therapy and no relief, I had to have surgery. Dr. Niemi performed the surgery and the results have been fantastic.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2012

Dr. Niemi performed bunion correction and hammer toe correction on both of my feet. He did a wonderful job! I followed his after surgery procedures and I was amazed at how well the healing process was.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

Had 2 ingrown toe nails. Botched both of them up. Nails are not "tiny". I am very upset. A simple procedure and I feel like it just went so wrong!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

Dr. Willard Niemi's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1996)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Niemi has fixed several ingrown toenails for me - AWESOME - skill / work - people - office - whole nine yards - professional care doesn't get any better."

January 27, 2015