Ratings for Dr. Gary C. Mashigian

Below user review is correct. This facility driven by the $$$. They literally rob you and the insurance. If you look at the statement, you will understand. Because of the doctors and staff like this, heal the costs are going up. Very unfortunate that persons and staff like this in such a great profession.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

I have been seeing the Dr. Mashigian for about 20 years. I have always been satisfied with his care. I have had multiple foot problems and had several surgeries. All have improved my mobility and lessened my pain a great deal. I have been a diabetic now for about 8 years and he frequently test my feet and asks how my A1C count is. I have no complaints about him or his office personnel who are friendly and very helpful.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013

He may be a compentent doctor, but I think he is more driven by $$ than helping people. I am most frustrated because he seems to just want to rack up frequent visits to his office - wanting to see me every month for 7 months now, yet he seems very reluctant to schedule surgery (as that is the only solution to my problem). On Jun 1 i saw him, had an MRI on June 6, and then his office called wanting me to come back AGAIN (just there 5 days ago!). OK, doc, YES my foot STILL hurts. May i pay you 78 dollars now? USELESS! My mother had the same foot issue and her doc scheduled the surgery after 2 visits.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

Do not use this doctor! He mis-diagnosed my left foot issue and provided ineffective treatment for the other. Then he billed my insurance company for two surgeries in one day (actually 20 minutes of his time) which violated some stupid rule of my insurance so they refused to pay all of it. The kicker, he prescribed a $525 pain pill (that's after insurance). Here I am months is later still limping. All he wants is the rest of his undeserved money and could care less about how I'm doing. Do yourself a favor and find another doctor.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2012

I was beyond impressed with Dr. Mashigian and his staff!! When it was all said and done, I was disappointed that I waited so long to deal with my bunyons. I have made a full recovery now and on a 1-10 scale, I give him a 15!!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

Dr. Gary C. Mashigian's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Great West