Ratings for Dr. Clarence M. Stewart

I sustained a very bad fall in August 2015. In the accident I permanently damaged the peroneal nerve in my left shin such that I have no feeling in it anymore, ruptured my fifth metatarsal in my right foot and damaged my right big toenail. I had been seeing another podiatrist in Cary for years so I returned to him for these issues. He wasn't really that helpful, and this being April 2016 with no real improvements, I decided to change providers. I knew my very painful toenail would need removal so I decided to try Dr. Stewart this time. I must say, upon first observation I was a little put off by his staff. They are nice enough but the general appearance of some of them is downright sloppy and unprofessional. The waiting room is also a little dirty. All the chairs need cleaning. The exam room itself was clean. Dr. Stewart did perform my procedure, which required some injections in my foot and especially my toe. I must confess, I did not feel a thing. He was so easy and gentle with my toe that I was surprised when he told me he was finished! He gave me a special shoe to wear over my bandaged foot. I was given an antibiotic and a prescription for pain medication. When I arrived at the CVS, they told me that particular pain medication had been out of production at least 2 years. I was surprised that Dr. Stewart did not know this. I would assume he writes prescriptions every day. I had to go back to his office in that awful shoe with a sore toe to get a new prescription then return to CVS to get it filled. All in all, I would say he did a good job, especially since I felt no pain. I am now 4 days out and the toe is healing nicely. I would not have a problem returning to him to be seen for other foot and ankle issues, or recommending him to others.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Staff was rude and had an attitude. Waited almost 2 hours before seeing Dr. Stewart on two separate occasions. I was harassed with bills from Dr. Stewart stating that owed money to him when my insurance had already paid him. Finally, he has informed me that he will be sending my bill to collections. I did a conference call with Aetna and Dr. Stewart informing him that he has already received payment for this date of service. However, Dr. Stewart chose to argue with the women from Aetna. Aetna provided him with the necessary proof of payment. However, he proceeded to hang up on the phone on us. Do not see Dr. Stewart, I believe he is a crook and trying to rip off innocent people.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

Not the best surgeon. Have to have a different doctor correct his mistakes. Nice person, but, would NOT recommend for surgery.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013

Dr. Stewart and his staff members are Awesome!!I really love the office atmoshere and the professionalism!!!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2012

Dr. Stewart was pleasant, professional and knowledgeable. His staff was friendly and courteous which made going to his office a wonderful experience. I would recommend his practice to all potential podiatry patience. I cannot compare him to other doctors/podiatrist but my experience was the best that I have had in comparison to other customer services and doctor experiences. He is wonderful to talk to and keeps you laughing. The office is clean and inviting to all. Let my story and wonderful experience become your story of happiness and satisfaction. I know that there are other great podiatrist out there, however, my experience was with Dr. Clarence Stewart and it was a wonderful experience!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

Dr. Clarence M. Stewart's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)