Ratings for Dr. Lee A. Pomeranz

Dr. Pomeranz was so kind, helpful, compassionate and professional at a time when I was not feeling well. His staff is just as easy to talk to and they also make you feel comfortable! Excellent Dr. highly recommend him!!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Dr.Pomerannz performed emergency gall bladder surgery on me. I cannot say enough about him and his staff. He is patient, informative and diagnosed me when no one else could. I am so thankful to him.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Dr. Pomeranz was a god send-my PCP was treating me without much success and referred me to a wound doctor that took one look at my leg and stated that I have to go to the hospital. DR. Pomeranz saw me their late that night, explained everything to me and scheduled surgery for early the next day-the problem was taken care of and I am now on a pain free recovery course. I can't thank him enough.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

Only a complete imbecile could say something bad about this man. He is the most intelligent, kind hearted, skilled, caring, professional doctor and person imaginable. He cares about each patient the same as his own family and goes beyond above and beyond for every single one of them. If you need surgery, you ask for Dr Pomeranz, simple. He is truly the best surgeon and best human being on the planet!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

I had an emergency appendectomy, and Dr. Pomeranz was great!!! He was quick to get to the hospital and went into his office, post surgery, on a Sunday to meet my needs. He even called to check in on me. He was very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2012

excellent surgeon,knows his stuff very informative.I would recomend him to all!!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2012

I had an emergency appendectomy and Dr. Lee Pomeranz did a fabulous job. Rest easy you are in the best hands.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011

Dr. Pomerantz is the best. He is very knowledgeable, great bedside manner, always there to answer questions.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

Dr. Pomeranz did a wonderful job with my husband who can be a difficult patient at best.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2011

Dr. Pomeranz was referred to us by our primary doctor as my husband was having a problem. We couldn't have been in better hands. Besides being very caring, competent and professional, he answered not only my husband's questions but all of the questions I had. We have since been back to him several times to follow up on the problem and he has been awesome. I would not hesitate to recommend him to a friend.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2010

Dr. Lee A. Pomeranz's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1979)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal