Dr. Albert A. Samadi

1 review

You may also like

Dr. Albert Samadi has a great bedside manner and an excellent sense of humor. Just recently he diagnosed my prostate cancer and performed the robotic assist surgery. He really took the time to sit down and explain things to me. When he first told me I had cancer. Nothing was registering in my head. I was panicked. He was very patient. Dr. Samadi rescheduled another appointment and invited my wife to come too. We sat down again and this time I could gather my thoughts and understood what was going on. He had no problem answering all of the same questions I asked him before and treated us with great respect. My wife really felt as ease with him. We both loved his easy, non-pretentious manner. He also called me a few days after the diagnosis on a Sunday (it was father’s day) to make sure I was doing OK. That was a nice touch. He and his staff returned phone calls and answered questions promptly. Thanks to the surgery, I’m now cancer free.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013

Dr. Albert A. Samadi's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1995)

Updates

• First Name changed from "ALBERT" to "ALBERT A."

October 20, 2013