Ratings for Dr. Joseph A. Bryson

Dr. Bryson is awesome and helps alleviate pain almost immediately. He is very professional and seems very well liked by his patients!!! 5 stars!!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

First of all buddy ur wrong Dr b goes out of his way to help people and goes above and beyond. He is very concerned bout the patient not only does he adjust me but if I have other ailments he takes his time and works on it. Maybe that's why the wait is long sometimes would u rather have someone take their time or just crack ur back and c u later? Marisol is not on her phone all the time and if ur not busy I bet u would b on urs. Get off Dr b's "back" and get a life

flag | Submitted November 27, 2012

First off I walked in and secretary was on her cell phone and gave me a dirty look when I asked for sign in sheet. Bryson seemed nice and all but he adjusted me in area where I told him was the worse so now I'm in excruciating pain. Also they charged up the visit for more than it was through my insurance. When I called them on this they never returned my call. Will never go back and have filed a complaint with my insurance.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2012

Overall would not go back even though Bryson himself is a nice guy and good listener it takes more than that. The office was unorganized and staff (Marisol) rude and moody. She is too busy texting to look up and say hello. She was dressed very inappropriate and this was discussed among us waiting so it stood out. Also when you ask insurance questions she get's short with you. Awful!! Today I was there-waited 90 min, people standing and one lady left. I waited after the stim for 30 min. Bryson asked me what part he was adjusting. This took me back-why doesn't he keep track of this or have his rude staff get off their cell phone and do it? Every time I went for adjustments (for 6 weeks) as recommended by my doctor I was in more pain and agony!! Will never go back!!! Awful!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

Dr. Joseph A. Bryson's Credentials

• Life Chiropractic College - West (Grad. 1996)

Top Hospitals in Woodbridge, NJ