Ratings for Dr. Asa D. Morton

After having had brow lift surgery, I am permanently disfigured. I have very visible "ruts" below my hairline on my forehead. The area around my eyes has been numb for over two years. Neither Dr. Morton, his staff ever explained these consequences as being possible. Morton is arrogant and, honestly, unconcerned about me as a patient. Please research this doctor very carefully before allowing him to perform surgery.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2015

Wonderful team, great doctor who doesn't just advertise. No fancy office but very professional.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2011

Dr Morton is wonderful. I saw multiple different doctors who offered no help and gave little insight to the problem. He has wonderful bedside manner and has continued to help me with a complex ongoing problem when other doctors simply threw in the towel.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2011

Dr. Morton did a fabulous job. I am very happy with the results. The wrinkles on my forehead went away, and thus my constant frown. He also did a chemical peel on me.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2010

Dr. Morton and his staff of girls are just amazing and great. There always on time and are just wonderful. Dr. Morton does amazing work and is always helpful to make sure you understand what he is saying:) Love this doctor and his staff. Keep up the great work Morton and team.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2010

Dr. Asa D. Morton's Credentials

• Uniformed Services University Of The Health Sciences (Grad. 1988)