Ratings for Dr. Erika D. Driver-Dunckley

I am very fortunate to have this doctor as my neurologist. I have been suffering with a misdiagnosed movement disorder & neuralgia for three years. The symptoms impacted my entire life from basic functioning up. Dr. Driver-Dunckley has helped me get my life back. When I first saw her I was so confused as to what was actually happening - I was becoming increasingly concerned & was scared. She listened to my story, did a very thorough assessment, provided a solid diagnosis, and helped me come up w/a tx & follow-up plan suitable for my goals & lifestyle. She definitely knows her stuff & combines clinical experience, overall & individual patient experience & research to her patient's cases (at least mine, and other patients I've met at the clinic agree). She is very professional but also has a lovely, warm demeanor. I'm from Canada, am a student & have no insurance for USA healthcare but continue to see her regardless of the financial restraints required. She's worth it.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014

Dr Driver Dunckley is an excellent physician.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2013