Ratings for Dr. Montiel T. Rosenthal

Dr Rosenthal was on call for the practice when I became critically ill. A urology specialist at Christ Hospital had totally blown me off. My friends told me to go to the hospital any - and I was admitted to the ICU..Dr Rosnethal came in from her time off to take care of me, then was the only person who would see me when there were big complications from the urology malpractice surgery! She got me in the hospital, consulted the infectious disease specialists, and made sure I was well cared for.. I knew I had someone fighting for me in MY corner. Her only interest is the patient and she goes way beyond to coordinate care and see that I am healing. Her approach included expert medical knowledge, but also prayers with our family and great patient teaching and involving the family in my care. I am forever grateful to Dr Rosenthal- she is well known in the area for providing great care for those who don't have any, those that are "under-served.". I am grateful she took care of me and my family. She knew more what to do than the "specialist" urologist! I really appreciate her care.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

She has a very bad attitude. She is very very rude and hurts her patients on an emotional level when they are very ill. She does not respect minorities, the poor or the mentally delayed patients. Complaints to the Administration have been made against her due to her lack of empathy towards the patient or their families. I have found her to be without care for any of her patients. I speak from personal encounter with her and how she treated my daughter and me as the POA. She refused to talk to me if I questioned some of the things that I did not agree with.If my daughter had different insurance I would have never let her take care of my daughter. The Sad thing is I thought she was going to be great when we first met but I was so very wrong.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

had to see this doctor for a prenatal visit because my midwife was out of town. I just have to say that for a female doctor, she comes off as out of touch with the idea of the mother being in touch with her childbirth experience. She also thinks a pregnant woman is only supposed to gain no more than 20 pounds during the course of her pregnancy. At the time I was around 38 weeks and it was sweltering hot (i.e. holding water like a sinking boat). So, in my opinion, she lacks on bedside manner and knowledge.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

Dr. Montiel T. Rosenthal's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal