Ratings for Dr. Polly A. Moore

The reason she is on time is because she has no patients. The reason she has no patients is because she is incompetent. She said I needed an invasive procedure immediately. I had it, and it was based on her incorrect reading of my test results. Wasted money, time, and high anxiety. She said my blood pressure was high-- doesn't even know how to take a BP!!-- and would add a third bp Rx. But she forgot to do that. This was all presented as life or death, but it's closer to malpractice. Oh, no personality either. Shoved a box of tissues at me when I started crying about the urgency and dire warnings. I wonder if she confused my test results with another person, who would be dead by now based on her interpretation of tests. There is something REALLY WRONG with this "doctor." Staff will happily point to the exit if you ask how much it costs or if covered by insurance.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

Dr. Polly A. Moore's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)