You may also like

Rate Dr. Christopher A. Otiko

Dr. Christopher A. Otiko's Ratings

I just have two words to say about this clinic, the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2878448].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Dr. Otiko does the best job in LA for any foot concerns. Visit his office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2876327].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

Dr. Otiko is very patient. He will listen to you completely then find a solution. Amazing doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2869515].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

I had pain in my toe for no reason, so I went to see Dr. Otiko. He gave me a specified treatment plan that turned out to be both manageable and effective.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2865022].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

I give this place a 5 star because they deserve it all!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2863207].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

He was the best doctor I have ever been to. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing a podiatrist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2856553].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2015

I went to Dr. Otiko to try laser treatment for a very stubborn case of toenail fungus. He was very helpful with advice on other supportive home therapies to combine with the laser treatment. Also, it took a prescription of an internal anti-fungal to finally knock the infection out. He is fun to talk with, very helpful, and gets the job done. I give him max stars.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2785695].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

I had plantar faschitis in both feet and called Chris for help his free advice over the phone was so professional and helpful I decided to book a consultation with him which was absolutely amazing . Chris gave my feet a re alignment massage which felt great and eased pains in my feet immediately , I highly reccomend him as a top professional and always refer my clients to him.
Neil Jackson personal trainer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2661205].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2014

My visit here was very pleasant. I've been coming to this office for years and I always get the best service. The staff was very caring and kind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][328586].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

We were referred to Dr. Otiko to treat Mom's open wound, she is diabetic. We followed Dr.'s instructions and within the first week we saw significant results. He monitored her frequently and she was completely healed in one month. To date, no other wounds have surfaced. Mom now sees him for regular foot care. Thank You Dr. Otiko!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][328611].votes_count ]]