Ratings for Dr. Robert W. Andrews

Dr. Andrews is a wonderful and extremely gifted Doctor/surgeon for delivering babies. He delivered both of my children and has been my OBGYN for 23 years. All the women in my family use him...he is very smart and thorough when it comes to delivering babies and he does not mess that up at all. He is very careful to make sure that your baby is delivered safely and especially if you need a C-section, which I did need b/c my baby was at risk for getting stuck or having shoulder problems...he came in on his day off to do the C section and I am so thankful he was there b/c the other doctor didn't think I needed a C section, but Dr Andrews knew and he was there when we needed him. I will always be grateful for his taking good care of my kids thru the birthing process.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

Dr. Andrews is the best OBGYN I have ever gone to. He has an excellent sense of humor. His staff knew me by name. I had a Pap smear early in my pregnancy and it was quick and not uncomfortable. He delivered my little one even though he wasn't on call! I wasn't comfortable taking Glucola for my glucose test, so he let me take the test with jelly beans (an approved method, published study 1999). I recently moved away, but he definitely set the bar high for my next OBGYN. I'd also like to mention that the staff is very professional here. I went to one appointment, but Dr Andrews was delivering a baby. They didn't make me wait and told me I could go to lunch and they notified me when to come back. I'd recommend Dr Andrews to literally anyone.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Don't really care for his jokes. They aren't really funny and kind of made me feel uncomfortable. He is very nice though.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

Dr. Andrews has a great sense of humor, probably too much for my taste. He has so many patients that is difficult to keep a personable relationship. I didn't like his insistance on inducing me towards the end of my pregnancy altough I explained from the begining that I didn't want it unless necessary.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2010

Dr. Robert W. Andrews's Credentials

• Univ Of South Al Coll Of Med, Mobile Al 36688 (Grad. 1989)

AHC