Ratings for Dr. Christopher W. Nicholson

Dr. Nicholson treated me for a broken foot. He was always professional, punctual, helpful, and knowledgeable. His staff is top notch. I cannot imagine a better orthopedist. He does wear casual clothes and he relates on a personal level with his patients. He is a superior doctor who I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

After 45 min. I was called into the private rm; 15 min. later he finally showed up in casual street clothes. My foot was hurting & I was in tears. He didn't examine it he just LOOKED at it & said "you have arthritis". He lifted my foot with ONE FINGER 2 get a closer look & told me he needed to operate then quickly jumped up & washed his hands. I showered b4 this appt. & the previous night had a pedicure. He left me in the room another 20 min. I went to check out when an attendant came rushing over for me to fill out forms for surgery. I paid $35 copay & left feeling I had wasted my time, gas and money. I never went back. I went to another podiatrist who diagnosed me with gout and sent me for tests. A day later went 2 my primary care physician who agreed w/the diagnosis. Both said that surgery was not needed & I was immediately put on medication. Under no circumstances would I ever go back to Dr. Nicholson nor would I recommend him. He is one of the worse I have ever encountered.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2014

Uncaring and aloof. NEVER AGAIN Didn't bother to explain anything and was rushing his "examination". Worst experience EVER!!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2012

Dr. Christopher W. Nicholson's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)