Ratings for Dr. Walton A. Taylor

I cannot express strongly enough how much my family appreciates Dr. Walton Taylor for his friendly caring manner and his exacting attention to detail. My father had a cancer that had been undiagnosed and was difficult to see. Dr. Taylor found the cancer at an early stage and removed it. Then he called my dad personally two or three times after the cancer was removed just to see how he was doing. Of course, we all thanked Dr. Taylor profusely for what he did for my dad. His response to our thanks may have been what impressed me most. He just smiled quietly and said "I'm glad we could help. That's our job." I remember thinking how kind and humble he was. Many surgeons we saw were very impersonal and distant but this was not Dr. Taylor at all. Based on our experience, I feel certain that he treats all of his patients this way. If you want someone who will spend the time to diagnose you accurately and work hard to get you well, definitely see Dr. Taylor.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2010

Dr. Walton A. Taylor's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1995)