Ratings for Dr. Douglas W. Lundy

I agree bedside manner was horrible. We had three visits he was not prepared for any of them and also didn't care about my injury. And I'm also on to a better doctor who has time to listen to what I have to say. He needs to improve his attitude towards his patients.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

Absolutely wonderful doctor and fantastic staff. I could not possibly say enough about how caring - and efficient Dr. Lundy and his team are! I went in 6 weeks ago with all the bones in my ankle fractured and completely out of place. He did surgery to fix things, put in a plate and screws the day he saw me. I was hobbling some a month later and am walking (stiffly) now. Six weeks later walking - I did not believe him when he told me I'd be walking again that soon but if anything Dr. Lundy overestimated healing time. He answered all questions fully that I had and was very prompt. Very practical advice for rehab as well. I highly recommend Dr. Lundy as a surgeon. My healing is more complete and faster than I ever thought possible!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

Bedside manners where horrible! He was very short and acted like he didn't care at all. Thank god I'm on to bigger and better doctors!!!!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2012

Dr. Douglas W. Lundy's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1993)