Ratings for Dr. Mark B. Durbin

Rude!! Both the dr and the staff!! Don't even ask of you have questions! Or help you out of the office!! Felt like I was bothering them just being there!!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

Good doc. Explains everything and options recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2013

I trust Dr. Durbin totally. He was extremely helpful and reassuring. He recommended a surgery that sounded scary to me but without it I would have lost up to 80% of the use of my right hand. After the surgery which he performed, I healed quickly and the full feeling and use of my hand returned. I went back to playing the violin and rock climbing. I recommend Dr. Durbin very highly. He currently practices at the Orthopedic Center of the Rockies, which is a very clean facility with good staff.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2012

If Dr. Durbin happens to be standing in the ER when you need surgey you get what you get who knows, at that point who has time for a Google search. The person that handles his phone, literally, because you'll never get to talk to him is completely incompitent and would have to be a relative to still have her job. The feeling I get is the good doctor make so much money that a few questions or patients are not worth either of theirs time.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2012

Awesome surgeon! Would never consider using someone else.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

Dr. Mark B. Durbin's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Top Hospitals in Fort Collins, CO