Ratings for Dr. Federico T. Rossi

I had a colonoscopy with Dr. Rossi. My procedure was an hour late, he was abrupt, asked me few questions about my medical history, and provided me with very little information. I was conscious and in pain for half the procedure and instead of addressing my discomfort, he simply kept telling me that he was almost done. A 3 mm polyp was found and removed, and he failed to note this in the final report he gave me in the recovery room. I had to remind him and the nurse to do so, after which the nurse rewrote and printed out a new report.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014

Dr.Rossi is very unprofessional, he was very impatient with me and with the procedure I was having ( upper endoscopy) he didn't numb my throat and he didnt wait for the sedative to kick in, nor did he give me time to try to relax. i was not sedated at all when he began to try to put the cam down my throat, and he got upset when i was unable to get the cam down and walked out of the room afther throwing the camera on the counter. He did not properly introduce himself to me or my family nor did he take time to get any background info from me. He seemed very rushed and insensitive to my needs. This doctor does NOT need to be practicing medicine! AWFUL MAN

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

Dr. Rossi has been great. I was having severe health issues and he came in, and even though it was risky he still performed my procedure as he said I needed to have it done immediately. He was even nice enough to come and discuss the final results with us even though we were supposed to be seeing a surgeon. I have seen him 3 times and will continue to see him over the next year. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

Dr. Rossi is very impatient, unfriendly doctor who was an hour late for appointment and only gave me 15 minutes time. He is not interested in your medical history, doesn't do an exam and not thorough at all. He is cold and cavalier, I wouldn't recommend.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011

Dr. Federico T. Rossi's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1999)

AHC