Ratings for Dr. John M. Slopis

He has been my Dr for 20 plus years and my child Dr for 13 years.we love Dr s. Always amazing. His nurses I hate

flag | Submitted January 1, 2015

Dr. Slopis is amazing. He has been my NF doctor for 20 years now. I agree with the other poster, he always has a smile on his face, even at the end of the day. I think he deserves 5 stars, but his nurses are never very friendly. It's not Dr. Slopis's fault, I am sure he doesn't have much say who is assigned to him, but the past three nurses he has had have been awful and rude. He is so sweet and kind, I feel bad he doesn't get assigned very nice nurses. He is very smart when it comes to NF and I love that he is at MD Anderson, the best hospital in the world!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2012

Maybe someday I shall work with or for Doctor Slopis because I find him very knowledgeable. He is great with patients of all ages especially children and adolescents. He makes it through busy days with a smile. I'm glad he got to be my doctor and I his patient.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2011

good doctor that takes time to answer all questions,and never seem to rush you out of the way.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2009

Dr. John M. Slopis's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1983)