Ratings for Dr. Betty S. Chu

Dr chu was recommended to me. This was a big mistake.she was late and never apoligized.she has no bedside manner and never explained anything.I will definetly not be returning.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

Dr chu is very caring, has great bedside manners, and takes the time to really listen. Love her!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012

Dr. Chu was amazing! I spent 5 weeks in the hospital on bedrest and she was so comforting and listened to what I had to say! Highly recomended.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2011

I enjoyed my visit and appreciated the help I received from dr chu. I would highly recommend this doctor to my friends. She spent time explaining the details of my problems and gave me confidence in her plan. She has a great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2011

Exclusively went to Chu during my bedrest period. She was very helpful, took her time with me, and encouraged questions. Highly recommend her and the rest of the doctors at Clinton Women's health care. Rest of staff is incredible as well... easy to get ahold of a live person there and doctors call you back personally or the medical assistant. Very well run staff and office.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2010

She is fabulous! I have been going to Dr Chu for years. She is very easy to talk to about my issues. She is very professional and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2010

Dr. Betty S. Chu's Credentials

• Univ Of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 48109 (Grad. 1995)