Ratings for Dr. Rochelle Lipshutz

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Rochelle. She delivered my second daughter and the experience was nothing short of amazing. My first delivery at a different hospital was very traumatic, so I was dreading the entire labor experience greatly. Rochelle guided me through it amazingly; she was very soothing, calm, encouraging and caring. There were even points where we were cracking up, she kept the mood very light and calm. Very easy to get along with, provides excellent care. I still see her for all GYN care years later and that's always a great experience as well. Never wait more than ten minutes after arriving, she is very attentive and takes her time to answer all questions and concerns, all procedures are quick and painless. I very strongly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2013

She is a midwife, not a dr., but she is very knowledgeable, caring and helpful. She genuinely cares about you, spends as much time as needed with you and listens to everything you have to say. She will take time to evaluate/ treat you so you are 100% satisfied. I was very happy with her. You will make a great choice if you decide to be seen by her. She definitely knows what she is doing. Great experience!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012