You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Sherri S. Levin

- Excellent experience Doctor with terrible staff. - When I need to call ... almost not even once they pick up the phone, I have to leave a message and then if you are lucky they will call you almost after 4 pm when their office already close. - Wait time is totally unacceptable. - Get my Advice, don't go there, it's a hell.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

Dr. Levin has been my OBGYN for over seven years, I came to her not really knowing how severe my situation was. I had two 8cm fibroids that were causing painful days for me, she did an ultrasound found out the issue, I believe the next week I was getting them removed. The procedure went well, she came to the hospital and checked on me. Three years ago I gave birth to my son, it was expected to be a difficult pregnancy but Dr. Levin was on top of everything. I love her attitude and personality, she makes me feel welcome like part of the family not just a patient. She is a great doctor with a good taste of style.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Dr. Levin is wonderful. She is so personable and I feel like she treats me like family when I am there. I have referred all of my friends to her, and they love her too. She delivered my little sister 16 years ago, and she always makes a point to ask me about my sister and our family (my mom still goes to Dr Levin also). I recently got engaged and when I told her at my latest appointment she gave me a huge hug and was very interested in all of the plans. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Levin, and I would not consider going to anyone else.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013

Just had a second procedure by dr levin today. I had hardly any pain and her bedside manor was perfect for such a busy doctor. She came to my room before and after and spoke to me and my husband. I have never had a bad experience in the office or hospital. I recommend this highly qualified doctor .

flag | Submitted December 28, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Levin for over 20 years. She delivered my son who is now 16 and last year I had essure (to tie my tubes, a fabulous procedure). She has always answered all my questions and I totally trust her! She is busy, but I don't mind waiting while she delivers a baby.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

Dr. Levin seemed to hate it that I had few questions to ask her- like I was waisting her time. She is more into the money side of her business than caring for her patients. Wait time is totally unacceptable. I missed half a work day for my appt. The business and care of this office is awful. For sure go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

I have to wait over an hour to see Dr. And Dr. Spent average of 5 minute with me. She is in rush all the time and make me uncomfortable.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2012

I've never actually been to dr. Levin but was referred to her by coworkers when I became pregnant with my first child. When I called to make an appt I was told dr. Levin would only accept me as a patient if I would have a csection. This spoke volumes to me about the kind of doctor ms. Levin was. What kind of doctor will only preform csection births???? I'll let you be the judge of that.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Levin for almost 2 years. I have always found her staff to be friendly and helpful. Dr. Levin is wonderful! She is always positive and friendly. She listens to what my problem is and gives me good advice. I originally went to her because a friend of mine recommended her and I have been very happy with my care. I have recommended her to several of my friends. I think that she is on of the best doctors that I have been to.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

Dr. Sherri S. Levin's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1985)

Updates

• A new 2-star rating has been posted. "- Excellent experience Doctor with terrible staff. - When I need to call ... almost not even once they pick up the phone, I have to leave a message and then if..."

January 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Levin has been my OBGYN for over seven years, I came to her not really knowing how severe my situation was. I had two 8cm fibroids that were causing painful..."

April 17, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I visited with dr. Sherri Levin today and I found her to be amazing and I'm very grateful to have her as my ob/gyn"

November 4, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Sherri" to "Sherri S."

October 20, 2013