Ratings for Dr. Glen I. Feinstein

LOVE Dr. Feinstein! I've been his patient for 5 years and he delivered both my kids plus has done numerous other surgeries on me as well. I am a difficult, stubborn patient but his personality clicked with mine! He likes to give me a hard time but I give it right back-I appreciate that he talks with me and not at me! His nurse Tasha is amazing and always helpful when I call. They also are very quick at returning your calls which I appreciate. He is always on time, pays attention, and listens to my concerns. He has been there for the best and worst moments for me and I don't plan on ever switching doctors. I certainly have recommended him to all my friends!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

Absolutely love Dr. F! He was referred to me by my fertility doctor and at first I was not sure I liked him (first pregnancy appointment), so I tried out another practice and quickly returned to Dr. Feinstein. He has a dry sense of humor, but VERY smart and pointed out things within my health that I did not even thing would be an issue with pregnancy. He accommodated my schedule many times and was always honest and punctual. He did my c-section and you can't even see the scar that my 9 lb baby came out of. Absolutely LOVE this doctor and look forward to being pregnant again, just to see him regularly!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

Summary: Punctual, attentive, efficient, gentle, funny. According to my experience: No more than a 5 min wait unless he is out to deliver a baby (even then, the wait is not that bad). Excellent bedside manner. I never ever felt rushed by him or the staff. Each and every one of my concerns were addressed sufficiently. Nice sense of humor. Took some time to get used to his work apparel. Laid back, straight forward and has everything under control. Was available after hours if I had any questions (pregnancy). He will not sugar coat things or be overly sweet. More like-practical and efficient. Did an awesome job on my c section. Scar is barely noticeable and zero compilations. I didn't like his staff, except for Amanda- who is no longer working there. ***performs exams/procedures very gently and with very little discomfort. He did not educate me about pregnancy - however he did address each one of my questions. I will return to him for my second pregnancy and all future needs.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015

Best OB/GYN experience ever. Dr. Feinstein and his staff are so compassionate and caring. He really listens to your concerns and provides helpful feedback. I also appreciate his sense of humor and sometimes sarcastic comments. It shows that he is human and comfortable with his patients! Best Doc ever!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

Dr. F is the only docotor in SA that I've seen and liked. He doesn't sugarcoat anything and has a great bedside manor. His staff is always the nicest, and all very punctual. The music that they play is also pretty hip and fun. Going to the Dr shouldn't have to be dull, he makes it quirky. My husband and I have walked out of there before with bad news but the way it was delivered was very professional. Now that I am 33 weeks pregnant, we are starting to see him more often. My husband and I trust him completely!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014

Dr. Feinstein is very impersonal and does not make you feel comfortable. His staff is very unfriendly. He rushes you out of appointments. My very first visit with him he asked if I had "quit doing crack yet" VERY unprofessional! I have never done crack or any sort of drug and do not display any sort of symptoms to think so. No bedside mannor. I DO NOT RECOMMEND!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2012

I went to see him because of some extreme symptoms, he was very late, about an hour and a half, then after waiting all this time he was rude because I wanted my husband to be in the room when we discussed what the possible causes could be and his conclusion was there was no cause and I had to take birth control I am now seeing another gynecologist because his solution was way off. Not to mention he preformed a sonohysterogram after which I developed a horrible infection and was very sick with fever and extreme cramping and pain. I would NOT recommend.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2012

Dr. Feinstein and his staff treat people like they are human beings with a name not a condition. They listen when you speak and address your questions and issues with honesty. Personally I find his honest, you are a person not a number approach refreshing.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2012

Horrible OB experience! Strange- walks in w/out knocking, smiling, or saying hello & just stares. Gave me a hard time about dr. note for maternity leave @ 36 wks, commenting that "I dont want to work either but I have to" & that his assistant worked untill she delivered. Pressured me to schd induction for no medical reason. At 38 wk checkup, I said I did not want to induce & I want to have my baby when my body is ready. During my cervical exam He attempted to "strip my membranes" w/out my informed consent. I knew this was a painful, unnessicary often ineffective procedure done in attempt to induce labor, w/ risks including infection, ruptured membranes, bleeding, cramping, severe pain & discomfort! Thank God I stopped him, while his hand was inside me & he was saying "now I'll strip your membranes" I emailed his office mgr regarding what happened. The next day I received a reply from Dr. saying since I admitted that I didn't trust him, he was terminating my care at 39 weeks!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2012

Very kind. Very gentle and took time for me. Did not rush me out. Listened.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2011

Dr. Glen I. Feinstein's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

HealthPartners