Ratings for Dr. William E. Winter

LOVE THE CARE HE AND HIS STAFF GIVE. GIVE ALL INFORMATION AND HAS A VERY REASSURING WAY WITH PATIENTS.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Dr. Winter is totally there for his patient's. I can get honest answers from him when I ask. He tells me no lies.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

Dr. Winter should focus on being a oncologist/gyn and not a rock star. His casual demeanor does not in any way help the patient or their families. I truly believe that had he had more interest in the follow up of my daughter's care, she would be alive. I can or never will recommend him to anyone I love.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

Dr Winter is the best Gyn Oncologist in the world!!!! The staff at Compass is sweet and caring... and Dr Winter is just awesome. He is warm and caring and takes the time to answer all my questions so I don't feel as scared. Even though at first I was apprehensive about having a man as a doctor instead of a woman, I am overjoyed that I was so blessed to have him as my doctor and surgeon.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

I am a patient of Dr. Winter's. I feel very confident in him and the care he gives me. He is very knowledgeable, caring, sincere and it is about me the patient, not him. My family feels the same after joining me in several of my appointments. Thank you Dr. Winter (Rock Star - N.E.D)

flag | Submitted September 13, 2012

Dr. William E. Winter's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)