Ratings for Dr. Michelle E. Akler

After doing research on doctors that perform lasik I decided to go see Dr. Akler. After my consult I felt like she was the doctor I wanted to go to. I got an appointment for less than 2 weeks after. I woke up the following morning and I could see my entire yard! I was very near sighted. During my surgery Dr. Akler explained each step of the process to put me at ease. I highly recommend Dr. Akler!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

I had cataract surgery with Dr. Akler. I would highly recommend her and her staff. She is a wonderful caring doctor and has a wonderful office staff. So glad she was recommended to me.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Just had my second cataract surgery today and everything was perfect . I would never go to anyone except Dr. Alker ! Her staff and herself are very professional and friendly....

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

Dr. Akler is great she gave me back my vision, it is wonderful to see again so clearly thank you Dr. Akler!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

Had an amazing experience with Dr. Akler and her staff. She was very straightforward with all the options and her recommendations and I really appreciate that in a doctor. The results turned out amazing and the staff has been absolutely wonderful about keeping up with me to see how things are going. I shopped around a few other places and pricing was pretty much inline from what I heard everywhere else. I would highly recommend you get your free consultation and have a conversation with Dr. Akler if LASIK is something you are considering.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

Dr. Akler is very knowledgeable and kind. I am very satisfied with my cataract surgery. I had the symfony replacement lens for both eyes and I am now free from wearing eyeglasses. WOW !!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

She is the BEST EYE DOCTOR, I would highly recommend Dr. Akler. She know her stuff very well and staff is very nice. My procedure was quick and painless.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Very pleasant staff. Excellent care. Dr. Akler performed cataract surgery on both of my eyes and I am very pleased with the results. She listens and communicates well with her patients. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

I needed an eye exam and some laser surgery on my left eye. Dr. Aklar and her staff explained exactly what would happen at every step in the process, really putting me at ease. Before performing the laser surgery they checked to let me know exactly what my insurance would cover so I wouldn't have any surprises. They were all friendly and thorough. This was a very good experience and I highly recommend Dr. Akler.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Dr. Akler and her staff made the cataract surgery an easy and painless procedure. Follow up was professional and friendly. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Dr. Michelle E. Akler's Credentials

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)