Ratings for Dr. Theodore E. Peters

I was referred to Dr. Peters for extraction of my upper rearmost molar. Dr. Peters and his staff were extremely professional, courteous and kind, and I can say without reservation that I’ve never met a Doctor with better “Bed manners.” While in his office, I couldn’t help but notice his decoration and citation for his service in defending our country. I feel privileged to have benefited from his medical skills and care...Our country should be proud to have sons like him.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

Excellent Dr. and so knowledgable. His staff is beyond helpful and they all genuinely care about the patients health and recovery Exceeds expectations The Figgins

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Going in to have a wisdom tooth removed is never a pleasant experience...nobody looks forward to it, and nobody tells stories about how wonderful it was to their friends and families afterwards. I lucked out and found Dr. Peters; from the moment you walk in the door, it is obvious that patient comfort is their top priority. The staff is extremely friendly and caring, and every consideration is made to ensure the well-being of the patient. Long story short – the experience was much less stressful than I had imagined (and I credit that to the wonderful staff including, of course, Dr. Peters). They made sure I knew what to expect, and what to do, after I left the office…and they even checked up on me afterwards to see how I was doing. Dr. Peters, and his staff, run a truly exceptional dental practice.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2012