Ratings for Dr. Stephanie D. Silverman

She did not respond to my concerns but recommended that I go to Urgent Care for something that is chronic. She is a waste.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Simply an outstanding family practitioner who cares both for and about her patients

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

I have been a patient for four years. Dr. Silverman always seems tired and overwhelmed to be in the office. Instead of trying to get to the bottom of any problem herself, she quickly refers you to someone else. She has absolutely NO follow through with return phone calls with test results. On one occasion when I had some very important questions for Dr. Silverman, I was told she would call me back before the end of the day, but she never did. I found out, however, that she only replies her answers through her nurse Chris. Her nurse gave me the wrong prescription information and also booked me an appointment meant for another patient and never apologized for the errors. Time for me to change primary care physicians.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2014

I have had Dr. Silverman for 3 years now and I am very pleased with her. Has been great to me and would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

This Doctor does not seem to take a real interest and care about her patient.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

I have had this doctor for 4 years now and she has never been of help to me, to the point where I switched physicians. She has cancelled numerous appointments of mine. She sent to me the hospital for appendicitis, which it wasn't. Told me I could have cancer, ran multiple tests and then concluded it must have been a flank test result, and then never retested. She could not properly identify posion ivy, calling in 3 nurses and doctors for their opinion. She also could not find my blood pressure on several instances. The office is untimely with refilling prescriptions. She tried to give me a prescription for a birth control I was allergic to. Thank goodness I looked into the ingredients and did research online before taking it. She is ALWAYS late for ALL appointments, and never goes into detail when I ask any specific question. I feel uncomfortable every time I have an appointment, and I feel like she could care less about me as a patient and person.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2012

Dr. Stephanie D. Silverman's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)