Ratings for Dr. Brian M. Gordon

I should have read the reviews on him but I am in so much pain and continuesly numb I took the appointment and I wasnt refered to him the physician I was suppose to see had nothing available for a few months He Was one of the worst very poor bed side manners. I wont go back

flag | Submitted June 11, 2016

Don't waste your time. Unprofessional. The only exam is done by a pa and he's an idiot. I was thrilled to learn the MRI indicated that my pain wasn't coming from my back but the he said "there is nothing wrong with you at all." He could have told me to get an X-ray of my hip instead. If you have pain, check it out. Dont go to him.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Was so rude and arrogant. Treated me like I was an idiot and my pain was in my head. I have since found out that area doctors advise their patients not to go to him.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

He was very rude and condescending to me. (& I'm a nurse for St Peter's) Was not helpful at all. He actually stated that his primary concern was the pain medication that was prescribed even though I wasn't using it. He didn't explain my results, I had to go to my GP for that! The GP ended up referring me to another Neuro for cervical nerve compression in my neck (cause of the numbness had reported to Gordon!)

flag | Submitted December 28, 2014

I've worked clinically in the medical field for over 16 years so I have alot of experience with doctors. I went to see Dr. Gordon for a 2nd opinion after another area neurosurgeon performed 2 uneccessary spinal fusions on me and left me in pain to fend for myself. Dr. Gordon was completley honest with me and explained to me that I had exhausted all surgical options and my only chance for pain relief at this point was Pain Management. He was very kind and took the time to hear my concerns. It is totally understandable why another spine surgeon would not want to get involved with my back since the other neurosurgeon had already created a surgical nightmare. Now I am 1 year post-op and seeing another neurosurgeon at AMC for another possible surgery, but when I recently looked for another 2nd opinion in Albany area no one will agree to see me after reviewing my records. Understandable...prob. a law suit waiting to happen. At least I can say Dr. Gordon is not surgically agressive!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

I found hm to be rude.waisted my time by seeing him.He didn't help me at all.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

Dr. Brian M. Gordon's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Syracuse, Coll Of Med, Syracuse Ny 13210 (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Latham, NY