You may also like

Excellent professional and kindness ,also very smart

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

I'm so glad that my other dr didn't accept my new insurance as I would have never met Dr Chlebina I had a very through examination he has a great personality and a friendly staff I give them a gold star you will not be disappointed?

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

I have been going to this facility for years since Dr. Jolly was there and I Highly recommend Dr. Chlebina. Very friendly ofice staff. Dr. Chlebina is very gentle and caring.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

Very, very intelligent Dr. Staff excellent, extremely friendly. I used to get very nauseated with drops for many years. He tried using 1 drop and I dilated immediately. I never got nauseous again. He said I didn' need the usual amount brcause I w as s so sensitive. 1st Dr. to discover the problem. A++. D. Caterino

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

Dr. Chlebina and all staff are very knowledgeable and detail oriented. They spend the time to make sure everything is right every single time I'm in there. Most importantly, they are all very personable people and I see they treat everyone to the highest regard and are very easy to talk to. I don't just feel like "another patient". When I moved to Tampa I still traveled to his office to get my eye exams or anything with my glasses!!! By far the best optometrist around or that I've ever been to.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

I also have gone to this practice for over 30 years - every person on staff is great, and Dr. Chlebina is the best!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2012

Wonderful person, and very smart, very detailed and just all around good doctor. He found my fuch's back in 2003, and am going to be having a suiterless transplant, and I value Dr's advice, thank you...........Marge Russo Amorose

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011

Dr. Dick A. Chlebina's Credentials

• Southern College Of Optometry (Grad. 1983)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent professional and kindness ,also very smart "

February 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm so glad that my other dr didn't accept my new insurance as I would have never met Dr Chlebina I had a very through examination he has a great personality an..."

May 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Personalized Physician Service as all MD's used to be. This is not an assembly line, double booked, see as many patients as possible office. A+ service. Melissa"

November 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Chlebina is seriously one of the most genuinely caring people in the world. Best eye doctor hands down."

September 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love coming to see Dr. Chlebina. Best eye doctor I ever had. Staff provides excellent service, always!!!"

September 19, 2014
  • First Name changed from "DICK" to "DICK A."

October 20, 2013