Ratings for Dr. Thomas Giancarlo

I have been a patient for over 10 years. Dr.Giancarlo is the best doctor I ever had. He is the kind of doctor that listenes to what you say and he never quite. I trust him with my health and my son who is a special needs child. If your in need of doctor who truly cares about his patients then he is the one to see. His staff of doctors and staff are amazing.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2018

Exllant doctor. Very Caring and helpful. Addresses issues in a prompt manner and comes up with a plan of action. He is very helpful and organized and willing to help and go the extra mile to make sure that the patient gets the best care. Highly recommend this doctor. Not a pill pusher. He actually spends time and discuss's options an plans. Not just in and out. Wonderful doctor will be recommending to family and friends. He is also very understanding and extremely helpful. He is actually the kind of doctor that what's to help and make you better and make a difference in this world.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2018

Dr Dillon is the most attentive, caring and professional Neurologist I have ever visited. I trust what he directs 100%.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2018

He is wonderful in just my first visit he is doing more for me than my previous neurologist and i had seen her for years! He listens and explains everything in detail. I’m extremely pleased.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2018

He hase been my dr. For awhile and l luv the way he takes good care of me.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

Doctor took time to explain and investigate all my problems.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

My experience with Dr nabady and Dr Brad is always excellent the check and staff is always courteous the area that the waiting room is always clean I deal with a nurse named Dinah as well as other nurses there they are courteous polite a call my concerns and my nervousness while I'm there cuz I don't like shots and Dinah one of the nurses is very kind to me she calms my concerns when it comes to getting shots Dr nabady assistant I forgot what her name is I'm sorry I forgot her name she's always very informative about everything that's going on regarding my procedures Dr nabady is the up most professional I will never leave the facility he's always been very good about informing me of any procedure that I need example drawing fluid from my knee and having injections in my neck having procedures done in my neck I will be looking into future stem cell off therapy with dr. Nabady and or Brad Dr nabady as well as Brad and the staff there are Lifesavers when it comes to my personal health I've always been very pleased never disappointed with any experience that I've had at this facility I rate this facility a five star out of five star from the first day I've gone there I've gone to a little bit of physical therapy where I've had a good experience there also again a five-star out of five star facility at Dr nabady and Brad and dr. G i a n c a r l o facility top-notch facility thank you thank you for making my experience here excellent always

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

I have been a patient for several years and have no complaints. The staff is always nice, the doctors very knowledgeable and easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Its was very excellent overall.i love the clinic and staff and dr .Giancarlo

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

I was/am always treated with respect and kindness.. this visit was more quick than usual, it was my understanding that doc had a appointment he had 2 get to..I like the way he takes his time 2 explain, listen and dble check with me B4 any diagnosis/treatment or rescheduling is done.. always goes over options & alternatives with me, BEST medical professional I have seen yet, & I have seen quite a few.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

Dr. Thomas Giancarlo's Credentials

• Italian

• Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal