Ratings for Dr. Thomas Giancarlo

My experience with Dr nabady and Dr Brad is always excellent the check and staff is always courteous the area that the waiting room is always clean I deal with a nurse named Dinah as well as other nurses there they are courteous polite a call my concerns and my nervousness while I'm there cuz I don't like shots and Dinah one of the nurses is very kind to me she calms my concerns when it comes to getting shots Dr nabady assistant I forgot what her name is I'm sorry I forgot her name she's always very informative about everything that's going on regarding my procedures Dr nabady is the up most professional I will never leave the facility he's always been very good about informing me of any procedure that I need example drawing fluid from my knee and having injections in my neck having procedures done in my neck I will be looking into future stem cell off therapy with dr. Nabady and or Brad Dr nabady as well as Brad and the staff there are Lifesavers when it comes to my personal health I've always been very pleased never disappointed with any experience that I've had at this facility I rate this facility a five star out of five star from the first day I've gone there I've gone to a little bit of physical therapy where I've had a good experience there also again a five-star out of five star facility at Dr nabady and Brad and dr. G i a n c a r l o facility top-notch facility thank you thank you for making my experience here excellent always

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

I have been a patient for several years and have no complaints. The staff is always nice, the doctors very knowledgeable and easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Its was very excellent overall.i love the clinic and staff and dr .Giancarlo

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

I was/am always treated with respect and kindness.. this visit was more quick than usual, it was my understanding that doc had a appointment he had 2 get to..I like the way he takes his time 2 explain, listen and dble check with me B4 any diagnosis/treatment or rescheduling is done.. always goes over options & alternatives with me, BEST medical professional I have seen yet, & I have seen quite a few.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

I went in again on 11/21 hoping to have my drain tubes taken out. One was ready and one wasn't. The staff was again as friendly, helpful. and professional as they could be. All of my questions were answered thoroughly in language that i could understand (not in medical speak.) I would recommend this doctor and office to anyone. I checked "Don't Know" under Treatment Results because it's just too soon to know what the final result will be. At the moment I'm very happy with what has transpired.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

I arrived at my appointment a few minutes early ( only a few because I already checked in online ) and was greeted right away from the receptionist. She smiled at my wife and I ( we both see the same doctor ) and asked if we had checked in already online to which we both said yes and signed in ( name on sticker thing ). Sat down and with a couple of minutes called us back. We went to the scale then in our rooms where we both had our vitals taken. Only maybe 3 to 5 minutes later Brad came into the room. We talked about test results and what our plan of action will be. After he explained everything to us and answered all our questions ( and we had a few to ask haha ) we then went to check out. Got to the counter and got all our paperwork we set up a time for our next appointment, which was very fast. This is the Utica office and my thoughts and views are for this office only. Take care and God bless you and yours, Fr.Mark

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

This appointment was to give me results on two tests I had recently had done. Everything went smooth from the time I arrived until the time I was finished. I have no complaints at all. Staff, nurse and Dr. Giancarlo were all great!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

I enjoy the staff and I feel as though I am being taken good care of.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

I felt that my MA (Brad) listened to my concerns, treated me as though he understood what I was saying. Dr. Giancarlo also has given the respect of a fellow physician. I thank him for his gentle kind way he treats me. I have been with has group for the past twelve years and the whole faculty has been just as caring as Dr. Giancarlo. I have also said, it begins at the top.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

I had my Botox with Sherry. She is awesome! Very caring and gentle. Then I saw Alan who is just as good, very thorough with the exam.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

Dr. Thomas Giancarlo's Credentials

• Italian

• Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine (Grad. 1983)