Ratings for Dr. Thomas Giancarlo

I felt that my MA (Brad) listened to my concerns, treated me as though he understood what I was saying. Dr. Giancarlo also has given the respect of a fellow physician. I thank him for his gentle kind way he treats me. I have been with has group for the past twelve years and the whole faculty has been just as caring as Dr. Giancarlo. I have also said, it begins at the top.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

I had my Botox with Sherry. She is awesome! Very caring and gentle. Then I saw Alan who is just as good, very thorough with the exam.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

I was listened to in detail concerning many aspects of my concussion, including more recent, how it has changed over recent weeks, how I am doing today / right now, issues with going back to work and getting sick note, etc.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Very good doctor that is very concerned about your health

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

I'm really happy about my experience. I was able to see the doctor that I was referred to by my doctor and not someone else.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

I love this Office Staff and the treatment that I receive . Doctor Giancarlos That's been my doctor since I have been 18 years old . I am now 43 and I trust him totally. He has recommended me to every doctor that i need.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

great i think dr giamcarlo is a wonderful doctor and all the women that work for him were very nice,,,dr giamcarlo takes time and listens to us never in a rush. and if you ever have a promlem with staff he is on it asap

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

My experience was very good. I was treated with respect and the nurses as well as the Dr were very courteous with me. Dr Gioncarlos was very attentive to my needs and concerns.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Everything went well except the wait time. I did not get seen until 45 minutes or more after my appointment time.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

I came in for a spine injection. Dr. Giancarlo is always friendly and had a good sense of humor which helps when you are nervous about the injection. He explains things well but sometimes seems rushed. Would be nice if he could slow down just a tad but I know it is because he has so many patients.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Dr. Thomas Giancarlo's Credentials

• Italian

• Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine (Grad. 1983)