Ratings for Dr. Keith W. Myrick

Dr. Myrick is absolutely wonderful! I have to say when it rains it pours and the last thing you need is someone not listening and being rude. As soon as we got out of ER after 16 hrs my husband had surgery. Dr.Myrick is very knowledgeable with great bedside manners. I haven't felt with his staff yet. I hope and pray they are not as bad as I read. Thank you Dr. Myrick!!!!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

Dr. Myrick seems very knowledge and extremely nice but only gives you enough pain medication to last for 1 to 2 weeks and your appointment is not until a month later and trying to get a refill through the office is the next thing to impossible. You leave messages and you may get a call back days later but don't count on it. His assistant is also a very rude person.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Dr. Myrick is a wonderful doctor, but the staff is terrible. Left messages 3 days in a role and cannot get his assistant to return my calls. I always wait 2 to 3 hr's before I see Dr. Myrick. Not sure why you have an appointment when you have to wait so long. Lady in billing is very rude. She let me know I will not see the Dr. unless I gave her so much money up front. She would not work me not matter what. And the charges for each thing is so unreasonable. I was charged 495.00 for a foot brace that cost 35.00 I could have bought on line, but did not know until my therapist told me. My insurance company will not pay for the brace, which I had to sign a form I would be responsible if they didn't pay. I thought that was odd, if a Dr. ordered the brace in order for me to walk then why would an insurance company not pay. I know it's because of the high charge when these braces cost less than 50.00. I have learned a lot from my experience and will know from now on to research everything up front before committing..... As far as Dr. Myrick, he's a wonderful doctor. Staff needs to retrain or get a whole new staff that's helpful and office friendly.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

Dr. Myrick is excellent! Very knowledgeable and explained well and quick. Staff is not the best, X-ray tech is not the kindest. But Dr. Myrick is very great . I did have surgery, everything was on time, pre-appointment paper work is too extensive and not related. No problems with insurance.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Beware! Dr. Myrick is not the doctor that you need to see. Enormous amount of trial and error with the bill to prove it.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

I fell, broke my foot Dr Myrick said it was 5 cm and I had to have surgery. He knew exactly where my pain was in several places of my foot.This impressed me, so I agreed to surgery. Dr Myrick is nice, professional and knowledgeable. I am still in bed recovering, but I am glad that I have him as my surgeon

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

I got as far as the waiting room for my initial appointment. 6 pages of forms (including 4 fill-in-the bubble forms) is excessive for a PODIATRIST appt....especially where it asks if you have a lump in your breast or history of urinary tract infections....REALLY????? How is that relevant to HEEL/FOOT issues??? or if I've had a reaction to anesthesia.....BUT I'M JUST THERE FOR FOOT PAIN - I'm not heading into surgery!!!!! Too much information. Snotty staff said I had to fill it all out or the doctor won't see me. Well, the doctor didn't see me. Unhelpful staff, initial appt cancelled and rescheduled, intrusive, generic computerized forms....A BAD PATIENT EXPERIENCE ALL AROUND.... Or should I say A BAD ALMOST-PATIENT EXPERIENCE ALL AROUND...pretty bad when you LOSE a patient/customer before you've actually MET THEM. Doc - rethink the PATIENT EXPERIENCE AND TRAIN YOUR STAFF BETTER......

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013

Broke ankle on one leg and foot on the other. Had to pay my deductible up front even though I knew would not owe (had been inpatient). When insurance settled with doctor, he would not refund my deductible because insurance denied 1 of the 2 surgeries that he billed. The second surgery was included in the first surgery code. Would not refund my money no matter how many times I & insurance company tried to explain. Had to turn my case over to someone else and after doctors office was told it was against the law to keep my money they finally refunded me. Thankful he is a wonderful surgeon but will try to keep your money if you pay up front and they will make you pay up front.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

Dr. Myrick was very knowledgeable. I suffered a broken bone while playing basketball. I had surgery and he helped me get back to basketball very quickly. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Myrick for some time now. He doesnt talk at me like most doctors. I am very much a part of the "next step" discussion. He is always forward thinking and very easy to communicate with. My only wish is that he would have been with me from the initial injury.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2011

Dr. Keith W. Myrick's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1999)