Ratings for Dr. Lisa KING

Loved the results of my daughters teeth. Dr King was great about partnering with our regular dentist regarding what to do about a missing adult tooth. I feel like we have a plan moving forward! Her staff and office is fun, polite and super easy to get a long with- we are very pleased with the results!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

Dr. King has been a wonderful resource for our family. Not only has she provided excellent care for our kids, she also helped us with great referrals for a periodontist and oral surgeon. We would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

Dr. King and her staff are amazing! My daughter was born with a cleft lip/palate and Dr King has been an extremely important part of all her repairs over the last 12 years. Dr. King is knowledgable, caring, readily available and I trust her 100 percent. I have recommended many, many people to her office and I will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Three family members have been treated by Dr Lisa King. The experience was a good one. The kids loved the office and the staff. Dr King has up to date equipment and a lovely office. Her staff is well-trained and professional. Dr King and staff truly care for each patient Dr King is a perfectionist which is exactly want I want when seeking treatment for my family. We have been out of braces for a number of years, I am happy to say we still have "sensational smiles".

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

I wouldn't trust anyone else with myself and my family! Dr King came highly recommend from a top doc in Albuquerque. In fact he wouldn't work with anyone else regarding my ortho plan. She is very thorough, and professional. Her office is very clean and sanitary. Her staff is awesome!!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016