Ratings for Dr. Raj K. Mulpuri

I have had Dr. Mulpuri for my Pulmonary Specialist for over 4 years now. He is a wonderful doctor having treated me for many COPD exacerbation. He listens to your concerns, reviews all your meds frequently, orders the medications that work especially for you and has a great bedside manner. I fully rely on his assessments knowing that he is giving me the best medical care ever! He provides his patients with samples whenever possible to help defray the cost of medicine when possible. I fully trust his judgement and I am so glad he is my doctor.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

I love dr mulpuri... he has a great bedside manner and you can joke with him.. I had valley fever for quite a while. thought I was going to really die. he kept up with my condition until it was quite gone. once you have it never really leaves.. but he did keep up with my blood tests and meds until I was back to my ol self.. thank you dr. mulpuri!!!!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016