Ratings for Dr. Cinthia T. Bateman

During my office visit I did not feel rushed, she was punctual, very friendly and helpful and despite having a full schedule she made sure she was able to see me before I had to return home to Las Vegas. Her knowledge and ability to use the radial (through the wrist)angioplasty and stent placement technique had me on the ski slopes in less than 3 weeks after a full blockage. I was very fortunate she was on staff at the time of my heart attack! I only wish I could do all my follow up visits with her.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2012

not sure what the previous reviewer is talking about... couldn't disagree more. Excellent, caring bedside manner and extremely competent. Never feel rushed and always listens

flag | Submitted February 13, 2012

This Lady has NO bedside manner. She is rude, unfriendly and treats assisting staff with total disrespect. She may be a competent technician but as a caring healer her score is zero.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011