Ratings for Dr. Amir Friedman

The best physician I have ever met. Dr. Friedman really cares and goes above and beyond to try and locate the cause of your pain and not just give you medication. Dr. Friedman is the GOLD Standard in Pain Management! He is not your run in and run out doctor! I do not think I have ever had an appointment with him that has lasted less than 45 minutes. Physicians need to take a seat and learn from Dr. Friedman!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011

Really, really liked him. Actually, I think I fell in love with him. Very knowledgable. He explained my neck pain and why it wasn't constant. Just a really good visit. This was my first visit and he treated us like we were long time patients. We did have one problem. My husband and I had been set up to have an epidural, but the office never told us to fast. Dr Friedman would have done the epidural but he was very honest about why he felt uncomfortable about doing it. Since I never fasted before, he spent quite a bit of time explaining to both my husband & myself about why he wanted us fasting. Most important, if either one of us threw up, we might aspirate our breakfast (gross, I know), and then end up in the hospital. He was blunt and to the point. He asked me if I was in a quite a bit of pain and I said yes, I had a splitting headache. Since we had been driven (from Palm Springs) he gave us a pain shot to help for the trip home. Very nice and knowledgable doctor.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2010

Dr. Amir Friedman's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1995)

Avmed