Ratings for Dr. Arthur L. RAINES

Dr. Raines is a brilliant Orthopedic Surgeon. I tore my rotator cuff. I researched the entire Atlanta metro area for the best clinicians with experience for my injury. Dr Raines' name kept coming to the top of the list. Dr Raines is a forward thinking innovator and is highly respected as a thought leader in all aspects of arthroscopic surgery for the shoulder. He is very personable and is excellent at explaining the healing process. I have the highest respect and recommendation for him.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

Dr. Raines was great! I was injured last year, tore my acl, and was extremely stressed about getting surgery. He and his staff made the process so much better. And my surgery was a SUCCESS! I will forever be thankful for Dr. Raines.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Extremely profession and I felt he really cared about me as a patient. I plan to stay with Dr Raines.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

Very professional, asked all of my questions, I all way felt comfortable in their care.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2013

Dr. Arthur L. RAINES's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1985)