Ratings for Dr. G. Brian Trollope

I called the office for information on billing. The doctor answered the phone. He was the rudest person!!!!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2014

I was so pleased to have found a chiropractor that truly took the time with me and my back problems. I was referred to him by my co-worker, and I am glad I went. He actually spent over 30 minutes with me and my several complaints. He was attentive, thorough, and his treatment was very effective. He said to call him when I feel the need again. His office was beautiful, clean, and very comfortable. I felt welcomed and left feeling better than when I went in. Thanks Dr. Brian!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014

Dr. Trollope was able to see me the same day I hurt my neck. His office is clean and beautiful, also very professional inside and out. Not something out of a shopping center. He was patient with my needs, answered all my questions, and was very thorough. I feel his adjustment was easy, helped relieve my pain, and has given me lasting relief. I will call Dr. Trollope anytime from now on.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2014

I've been to various Chiropractors who will promise you relief, if you come in every other day for the rest of your life! Dr. Trollope gave me relief after a few treatments. He fit my appointments to my schedule. His personal service and professionalism were outstanding. I will be a repeat patient, but only when I need an occasional adjustment.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2011

Dr. G. Brian Trollope's Credentials

• National College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1985)