Ratings for Dr. Paul A. Brannan

Dr. Brannan is the best eyelid surgeon around! He was incredibly knowledgeable and patiently answered all of my questions. I felt at ease and very confident going into surgery and the results were excellent. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Staff and office quite nice, surgery results very poor. Upper & lower eye bag surgery just changed eye bag shape and added a lump under one eye. Charges for post op check up after stitches were removed and concerns of mine were raised. Looking for a revision surgeon.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

Dr. Brannan corrected a problem I had from a previous cosmetic eye surgery. I was extremely fortunate to find him. The many doctors I consulted to fix my problem did not seem to know about the procedure Dr. Brannan performed and never suggested it. Most suggested a procedure I knew wasn't going to work and this was a frightful two year experience. Dr. Brannan fixed my eye in less than twenty minutes. The result is even better than I hoped. I do not look strange when I look in the mirror now. I am so grateful.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2013

Dr. Brannan solved two problems that have been bothering me for several years ... dry eyes and a small growth on my eyelid. Thanks to his medical and surgical skills and the right medication, I feel wonderful! His staff was helpful and I never had to wait more than 10 minutes to see the doctor. Dr. Brannan is competent, caring and compassionate, and I recommend him to anyone with serious concerns with their eyes.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2011

Wonderful and caring doctor and staff. He explained everything to me in terms I could understand and was able to correct my problem.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2011