Ratings for Dr. Stephen A. Bogush

I had carpal tunnel release surgery in October '14. Everything went great. No problems at all.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

I just had an experience with this dr for a surgery for my 4 year old daughter. The whole experience was horrible. I asked for the pre-medication. He informed me I do not use that medication, Because it makes it harder for children to wake up after surgery. I informed him then this will not go very well. He then took my 4 year old daughter from me kicking and screaming. Crying and terrified he then used the oxygen mask to put my terrified daughter to sleep. She woke up from surgery the exact way she went under kicking and screaming for her mom. She was terrified and he did not care. He cared about getting in and out that's all not the comfort of my tiny child. My daughter now has nightly nightmares were she wakes up kicking and screaming calling for me. I would never want this man taking care of my child or anyone else's ever again!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

Dr. Stephen A. Bogush's Credentials

• Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal