Ratings for Dr. Ryan K. Averett

My son needed surgery after an accident and Dr. Averett was so great. We were visiting from out of town and were at a lose on how to find someone to help him. We were referred to Dr. Averett by family in the area and we are so grateful we went to him. He has a great bedside manner and put us at ease. Our son's pathology report came back with something odd, and he called us and explained what it meant and explained it to us in a way that was very easy to understand. We had already left the area but he worked with us to make a switch in medication. We highly recommend him!!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Very professional and most competent. Kind, caring, and thorough. Dr. Averett and his staff were so impressive. Highly recommended!!!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

I received a callback right away. His staff was very friendly and helpful. Dr. Averett was knowledgeable and took the time to answer all my questions. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

Extremely thorough and helpful. Diagnoses are accurate and treatments very effective. Highly recommend Dr. Averett!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

Best office in town! Staff is very helpful and friendly. Dr is very thorough and down to earth. I would recommend this office to anyone. In fact, I have.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Wonder person outstanding Doctor goes above and beyond

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Spent very little time with me. Attitude condescending. He was the fifth podiatrist I consulted with for a still undiagnosed foot problem. At that point I had been living with foot pain for over 2 years. Told me to go to Walmart and buy a pair of Dr. Scholl's orthotics in spite of the fact I had purchased (and used) three pair of custom orthotics.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2013