Ratings for Dr. Clay Gruesbeck

Dr. Clay Gruesbeck should take a look at his staff at the Cable Ranch Rd. Clinic. The receptionists enjoy making the patients wait for them every time we visit the clinic the average wait time is about one hour and half even when one has an appointment.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Receptions very unprofessional, talking and laughing about the patients. The clinic at Cable Ranch

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Had to wait for 1hr 30 mins after appointment time. Was treated for eye problem and was given a referral to give to the medical staff to call me the next day. 4 weeks later and 5 calls to the office and leaving detailed messages with my contact information. To date never received a call back and never could get past the answering machine . Weird ! Very getto type staff working the office, gang signs on bldg outside. Makes me worried my personal info could be used for other than professional purposes . Unprofessional staff didn't even help the PA getting things to examine my eyes. Do not go to this clinic. I call this type of dr. Care, tail light care. When they can't see your tail lights anymore, they don't care.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

Staff very rude and uncaring! The doctor gave me 2 referrals and I was told that the staff would take care of it call me in a few days to schedule the appointments. Well after a week of not hearing from them I called the first 3 times I called they said that the person that dies referrals was busy so I left messages. I never got a call back. Finally on my 4th time calling the lady told me that my referrals must have gotten lost. Also the meds that the doc gave me weren't working and made me very sleepy so I called amd asked if there was a different medicine they could give me. They said yes and told me they would call it into my pharmacy. It called 4 times for that add well never done. I finally went into the office and stood at the counter until they did my referrals and sent my prescription. Avoid this office and doctor at all costs!!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2013

By far the worse most unprofessional clinic i have ever been to. They need to hire some professional nurses and office help. If you want to be in a waiting room for 3hrs, & then catch the nurses talking badly about you in the hall,this is the place for you.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2010

Dr. Clay Gruesbeck's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Tamaulipas, Fac De Med, Matamoros, Tamaulipas, Mexico (Grad. 1986)