Ratings for Dr. Heidi Kjos

When I first started seeing her, I liked how it seemed she took me seriously. Nearly 2 years on, however, and I really hope I can switch doctors. I have depression, anxiety, and PTSD following an assault but I'm not crazy, I'm not stupid, and I'm not a little kid. At my last appointment, I was treated as all of these things, and I went in for something completely unrelated. Not only was she offensive and patronizing, she openly chastised me and then complained that she did not have time to address the issue for which I'd made the appointment since she'd spent the entire time going over my medication list and fussing at me for various things, like stopping a medication 18 months ago. I have never been treated so poorly by a doctor before.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

Didn't seem too care, don't know if she was just having a bad day, made inappropriate joke during visit about my weight, would not see her again but closest for my insurance, hope someone else is available

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

She has gone above and beyond in her efforts to make sure I don't have anything I should worry about. Best doctor I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

The Dr office doubled booked by appointment. Not only did she make me feel as though I was responsible she made it very clear she did not have time for me. She rushed my appointment and in the end I had questions, she told me I would have to make another appointment, she didn't have time. She has no bed side manner. She made me feel as though everything was in my head and I was a bother. This visit still stings. My husband also saw Kjose for his migrains. She precribed a very expense medicine. When he asked her to presribe something less expensive, she was put off and told him to find another medicine and call her, she would then check it out.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

Love Dr. Kjos she saw my daughter for a possible ear infection and was nothing but WONDERFUL!!! She was totally worth the wait! Made me feel like every question I had was a reasonable question and concern. Took her time with us and I couldn't have been happier!!! My family will dKeflllinly be back to see her! We LOV

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013

Very pleasant, knowledgeable, and compassionate. She addressed my concerns, made sure I had adequate follow up, and explained everything in detail. She took her time and listened to me. I w old recommend her without reservation.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2013

My mom saw this doctor. She has been happy with every doctor she's ever seen, but unfortunately, Dr Kjos was so unpleasant that this is the first doctor she has EVER disliked. The doctor was over 30 min late & never apologized. This doctor also never asked the patient how she was feeling, refused to look at a problem ankle or discuss the actual issue, a broken bone, saying "we can't do everything today" and instead just asked family history and meds, and then time was up. Mom said "all this doctor did was look at the computer and sit behind a desk. She barely looked me in the eye." At one point Dr Kjos even said "if you want fast, go to McDonalds." My mom was in a lot of pain with a broken bone and there wasn't even an ounce of empathy. My dad was there as well and was equally unimpressed saying they would never go back to her. Mom asked that I post this review to let others know of her experience.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2012

Dr. Heidi Kjos's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1997)

Oxford