Ratings for Dr. Patricia S. Jay

After driving an hour for a biopsy, dr jay sent me home without seeing me. She felt that her office hadn't booked enough time (she want 45 mins but my appt was only 30 mins). My objections were ignored and I was told I would need to reschedule. So I drove home and found a different doctor. This is a terrible way to treat people!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

This doctor was very rude, unhelpful to my needs, dodged answering questions, does not return phone calls. NEVER seeing this doctor again!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

Dr Jay was the most insensitive and uncaring doctor one could imagine. Especially for someone whom is supposed to be helping women through one of the most difficult phases of her life. She did not offer any help or information that was addressing the needs of the patient. I would not recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2009

Dr Jay seems caring and takes the time to spend with her patients, however, she keeps patients waiting (she is even late for the first appointment of the day). Last time I waited an hour to see her. This is unacceptable.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2008

Have not had any issues with this particular doctor and the staff.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2008

Dr. Jay has a terrible personal style. She is unsympathetic and cold. She is unknowledgable about prescriptions commonly subscribed in her practice. She makes you feel like she is not very interested in you or your problem. Avoid her!!!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2006

Dr. Patricia S. Jay's Credentials

• UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS MEDICAL SCHOOL (Grad. 1981)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Dedham, MA