Ratings for Dr. Curtis L. Garner

I had been dealing with a horrible case of sciatica for months. I had been to physical therapy and another chiropractor during that time, and nothing was modifying the pain and burning in my back and right leg. I had also been suffering with neck pain for years. Dr. Garner has been able to find the root of my pain, and finally, after all these months of excruciating pain, I am pain free. I recommend Dr. Garner as someone who not only is knowledgeable, but someone who is very positive and upbeat. His demeanor is an encouragement, and his skill is amazing.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

I injured my hip, with resulting pain in my gluts and shin, and numbness in my foot. Dr. Garner did an in-depth analysis of my body mechanics and completely understood the problem I was having. After a few sessions, the pain subsided and the numbness began to recede. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Garner, for his expertise as well as his caring manner. His office staff are also very friendly, concerned and professional, making me feel welcome and respected.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013

Dr. Curtis L. Garner's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - West Sunnyvale (Grad. 1984)

Delta Dental