Ratings for Dr. Norman A. Back

I have been seeing Dr Back for 27 years-starting with delivering my child through menopause. Dr Back explains everything thoroughly , he answers all of my questions and listens to and addresses any and all of my concerns. He is extremely thoroughl and I feel secure in his care.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

I like the office and their staff. However Dr. back is a complete jerk I've been sick for a year going to different drs who all day their is something definetly wrong with me, I went to see dr back because I have a very strong feeling that my issues have something to do with my tubes being tied. All my problems started 3 months after I had my son who Dr.back delivered. Long story short, I went in telling him I want test done , he said I need a psychiatric evaluation! Telling me it's all in my head. Mind you. Night sweats, hot flashes during the day, severe weight loss not trying, and enlarged lymphnodes the size of gold balls throughout my body is not in my head. Let not forgot I hemmorage at all different times during the month. This an has no bedside manners whatsoever. Do yourself a favor, find another Dr!!!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

I like this group however I feel that this particular Doctor does not have good bedside manor.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

Dr. Norman A. Back's Credentials

• Sign Language

• Tel Aviv Univ, Sackler Fac Of Med, Tel Aviv, Israel (Grad. 1981)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal