Ratings for Dr. Timothy J. Labosh

As a God-fearing Christian I can not in good conscience recommend "Dr." Timothy Labosh to anyone for any reason. Tragically, for legal reasons I can not go into detail, however, I can be reached at 717-875-7626. My opinion of Dr. Labosh' competence and professionalism make me wonder if the AMA has lowered its standards. I suspect many of the other reviews were NOT written by actual patients! May God help us! To post this review It was necessary to give him one star, which is one star too many!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

Dr Labosh seemed incompetent to me. He was more interested in seeing me naked than behaving like a doctor! AVOID this guy!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

Dr. Labosh is the best. He takes his time, he listens, he asks the right questions, he goes out of his way to do special things for patients that most doctors won't do. He not only treats your physical problems, but also deals with your emotional and mental needs. I've been going to him for over 20 years and I can tell him anything and I feel like he's my friend. I have sent several other people to him who love him as much as I do.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

Dr. Timothy J. Labosh's Credentials

• Oral Roberts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)