Ratings for Dr. Ronald A. Hall

Dr hall and his staff have been great. Had Tortola hip replaced Dr Hall and his staff have been great. Had total hip replacement a year ago was up moving within hours. Very professional but friendly. I would recommend him to all my friends. Playing golf with no pain. George

flag | Submitted October 17, 2018

Very knowledgeable and personable, but awful maintaining a schedule. In 4 appointments the quickest I was ever seen was 40 minutes late.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr. Ronald Hall was by far the worst doctor I have dealt with in my life. My mother had a fall that resulted in an ER visit and 3 breaks in her leg. The ER wanted to do immediate surgery but mom was not in pain and wanted to seek a 2nd opinion. The ER recommend Dr. Hall. He entered the exam room and did not great us or introduce himself, but proceeded to scold my mom for not following the advice of the ER. It is her body and by law she can make her own personal decisions about seeking a specialist. Dr. Hall lacked compassion, was rude and condescending to an over 70 year old female patient. He has an inability to emotional connect with patients. For this to be our 1st ever experience he does not live the values of Resurgens Orthopedics and clearly has abandoned his oath as a practicing physician to provide compassionate care to all patients. I would not recommend Dr. Hall to my worst enemy let alone my precious mother. The office staff and nurse Marsha were a perfect 10.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

My wife had knee replacement surgery and we were very please with all aspects of the experience.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

My life was taken away by Resurgens and Dr. HALL. I meniscus surgery where they let me walk around with blood clots in my leg.for 6 months even reading the ultra sound they said nothing was wrong. Then I have Bakerd cyst and knee that has to pop into place so I can.hobble to walk. I CANT stand for more than.2 minutes without pain and am told this is the best they can.do. Thanks fpr ruining my life!!!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2014

After breaking my collar bone I was put at ease with Dr. Hall's excellent bedside manner. He took the time to get to know me and find out that I am a fit and active male that does not sit in a cubicle. He tailored my surgery to my body type and physical lifestyle. His professional and friendly staff made this tough experience as enjoyable as it could possibly be. He is my top recommendation to anybody needing orthopedic care.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2011

Dr. Ronald A. Hall's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Great West Life