Ratings for Dr. George D. Hilliard

Doctor Hilliard is in a league of his own! He is extremely kind and patient. He is the best doctor out there! Very knowledgeable in everything, He gives you reassurance that everything is OK. I highly recommend him I guarantee you will not be disappointed!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

He delivered my two kids and also did my tubal its been 16 years since I'm glad he's still practices and yes he is a very sweet person every time thank you dr Hilliard

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Hilliard's for over 25 years. He is one of the best in his field. When I first became his patient, he was called in to consult with my PCP. Other gyn's could never find out wht was wrong with me. HE did! He is patient, kind and above all one of the best doctor's anyone could ever have. I would recommend him very highly!!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

DR. HILLIARD TOOK CARE OF ME THROUGH BOTH PREGNANCIES AND WAS PRESENT TO DELIVER MY CHILDREN. HE IS A DR. WILL ALLOT OF EXPERIENCE AND COMPASSION. EVEN AFTER MY SON WAS BORN AND ENDED UP IN NICU FOR A FEW DAYS, HE TOOK THE TIME TO GO DOWN AND SEE HOW MY SON WAS DOING. HE DID HAVE TO DO THAT BUT THAT IS HOW MUCH HE GETS INVOLVED WITH HIS PATIENTS. I RECOMMEND HIM TO ANY WOMAN THAT EXPECTS GOOD CARE FOR HERSELF AND HER CHILD. HE IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2009

Dr. George D. Hilliard's Credentials

• Meharry Medical College School Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)